Submit a Maintenance Request
All Maintenance Requests must be submitted online. We do not accept maintenance requests over the phone except in cases of emergency.
We do our upmost to arrange maintenance within 72 hours of receiving a request and they are processed in the order they are received.
Emergency Maintenance Requests:
- Fire: Call the Fire department and notify us immediately after.
- Flooding/Broken Pipes: Please turn off the water valve until our contractor arrives.
- Heating: This is only an emergency if the temperature outside falls below 40 degrees.
- Anything pertaining to the property that is life threatening, or could substantially damage the home.
Non Emergency Maintenance Requests:
- Air Conditioning Repair: If your AC is not working this does not constitute an emergency. We will not send a repairman after work hours or over a weekend. We understand that it can be uncomfortable and we will work to arrange a repair as quick as we can. Please be aware that this can take 3-5 days especially in the Summer months when breakdowns are more common.
- Other non emergency repairs are broken refrigerators, ovens and microwaves.
Please Refer to your Tenant handbook for more information on repairs and important phone numbers.
Please log into your Tenant Portal to report a maintenance issue. Once logged in, you can submit a new maintenance request and view the status of any previous requests.
In this section
Contact UsRentals Orlando
5728 Major Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819
Ph: (407) 914-2875
Fax: (321) 710-1782
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm